Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pokemon Soul Silver Rom Usa Patched

decor [Decorations] The Fountain

I'm not very used to build sets. Qq is something I do very rarely, even, I honestly think this is one of the first I realized from A to Z alone.

I struggled a lot with water by artificial place that GW does not become transparent despite all the hard as I could make!
Anyway, overall, this fountain will play its role perfectly on a table game ^ ^
rider figurine is that of Ex-Baneret Illis (copy provided by Ravage 54).
The base of the fountain is the size of a CD since I also used a transparent disk which was generally in the spindles. It is both a solid, lightweight and very thin.

The fountain is made styrodur in the cut just as I have (mixed pyroscie, thank you Seb, and a good old cutter) and then etched with a point.
For the bottom of the fountain I used a resin coasters lying around my house (something like gothic atmosphere) and I glued a piece of styrodur cut and engraved in the same way as the rest of the fountain to the pedestal.
A mixture of wood glue and sand was applied around the perimeter of the fountain.
I spent a bit of tile adhesive on the elements styrodur to give them some texture.

For painting : Black base, then thinning by dry brushing gray increasingly clear. Simple and effective. I also sprinkled
qq places of static grass to represent the formation of foams that can be created on such constructions.

plsu The galley was really the artificial water. Is transparent in places Elele comem if and to other places it is cloudy or milky
:-( But hey, it happens anyway ... Phew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment